ARIEL PROFILE BLOG


     






ARIEL YANGO MANUEL

Brgy. Aquino, Licab, Nueva Ecija / 25 Years Old






PROFILE

    I was born and raised in Brgy. Aquino, Licab, Nueva Ecija. I am the third child among the seven siblings.I have a twin brother that is why my relatives call me B1 or Kambal. Other people call me Ariel but my closest friends call me Yel which I love the most. I am 25 years old and currently living here in Pampanga. 









STRENGTH and SKILLS



     

  •     I`m an independent person, at the young age of 16 I am living outside the custody of my parents. For Nine years of living alone, I learned so much life skills. I learned how to drive, I learned how to deal with professionals and etc. Year 2020 when I started to establish my own online business. I am the owner of Yel`s Smartphones Online Shop.




    EDUCATION

      I am now a Third year student at Tarlac State University and taking up Bachelor of Elementary Education. Prior to this, I finished my primary at Ablang Elementary School and graduated with honors. Afterwards, I spent my teen age years at Exequiel R. Lina High School. And also I graduated as Class Salutatorian at Baptist Educators School of Theology year 2018.

     





    HOBBIES





    Eating.

    After living here in Pampanga for more than two years, I have developed this habit of eating delicious food. It is indeed the Culinary Capital of the Philippines. I love the sisig served in Gilligan's. The perfect combination of crunchy pork mince, onions, and spices hit the spot. Aside from that, there are tons of food parks and eateries here serving authentic Kapampangan and Filipino Cuisine. And if you're out of budget, eating dinner at home is still a great option. There isn't any household here that does not have a great home cook. Just look for a Kapampangan friend you are all set! I don't regret the extra pounds I got since I left my hometown. It was all worth it. 


    Mobile Games.

    Independently living is never easy. Although I am studying and doing business at the side, I still can't help but get bored sometimes. Because of that, I always find ways to kill extra time. Playing mobile games is one of them. Right now, I am playing Mobile Legends: Bang Bang! It's such a great game. I like playing it a lot. You can add me up so we can play ranked games together. My ML ID is 462870693. I am a mage user.


    Tiktok. 

    Sir_Yanuel. Here is my Tiktok username. You can add me up there and check out my videos. I like to do dance covers and do funny video trends. It is also one of the many ways I destress and take a break from work and studies.
















    Comments